Based on ESP8266EX, this mini internet of the things development board is very helpful for application development which needs wireless data transmission. This board is fully compatible with NodeMCU board with firmware development and Arduino IDE and capable of developing high end innovative practical projects. It offers 11 digital Input and Output ports and common important functions like PWM pulse width modulation, I2C protocol / one wire communication. It also comes with 1 analog to digital converter pin with maximum 3.3 Volts. Featuring breadboard friendly architecture it’s a very small size device with inbuilt antenna for ESP8266EX microchip. Standard 802.11b/g/n wireless protocol is used to communicate with external world. There are various modules and shields available in the market that you can use direct with the device and can fit into. With the help of micro USB cable you can program the device and communicate with the WeMos D1 Mini.
WeMos D1 Mini is fully compatible with Arduino IDE; using board manager functionality in the IDE you can program the device. Equipped with CH340G USB serial communication module, you can burn the chip like other chips you do in Arduino IDE. It has 11 digital input output ports, Interrupt, 1 wire communication, I2C protocol and PWM interfaces. It also equipped with SPI universal interface with 1 digital to analog pin which can accept up to 3.3 volts signal maximum. 4 MB large Flash memory.
WeMos D1 Mini can also be programmed with Lau compiler if you don’t want to use Arduino. It supports two communication protocols Serial or OTA you can use any of them as per your convenience. WeMos D1 Mini board has very versatile features like 4 MB flash memory to store program with 11 digital input output pins with supports of all features. The advanced version of WeMos D1 Mini supports CP2104 USB to UART interface circuit.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Protocol
- 32 bit architecture with low power feature
- 10 bit Analog To Digital Convertor internal ADC
- TCP/IP protocol Internal
- Antenna diversity
- Wife 2.4 GHz with support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C
- I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
- Based on ESP-8266EX
- Compatible with Arduino IDE and Lau
- Compatible NodeMCU firmware
- 11 Digital GPIO pins
- ADC, 1 pin (0 V to 3.3 V)
- Input Voltage Max: 24 V
- 80 / 160 MHz Operating Frequency
- 4MB Flash Memory, I2C interface